ServiceNow Administrator (ITSM)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 24 February 2017
An opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment as a ServiceNow Administrator (ITSM) based in Singapore has just arisen. This role will see you in charge of the supporting, configuration, customisation, design, implementation and development of ServiceNow.
About the ServiceNow Administrator (ITSM) Role:
You will perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks including, but not limited to, support, standard configuration, CMDB, service catalogue management, user administration, security, workflow, business rules, UI actions, notification events, data management and integration.
- Maintain the ITSM platform on a day to day basis, using expert knowledge of how the system works and ensure that industry knowledge remains up to date
- Work with process owners, providing practical input and advice to help rationalise and improve stated requirements whilst at the same time ensuring that any changes do not detrimentally affect other modules or the system as a whole
- Adhere to change management policies, process and procedures to ensure that any bug fixes and upgrades are thoroughly tested in the non-production environments before they are released to production
- Provide feedback for Continual Improvement of Product Capabilities, Features and Interoperability in consideration of Customer Needs and Requirements
- Define, design, and implement solutions around PPM, Demand Management, Resource, Test Management, and Ideation
To be successful for this role, you must have hands-on experience in IT Service Management, Asset and Configuration Management and ITIL practices.
- Must have experience implementing and using modules like ITSM, GRC, PPM Suite, PA and ITOM
- More than two years' experience with ServiceNow’s Service Management Suite, or a comparable ITSM service management suite, developing business rules, UI actions, form sections, workflows, notification events, service portal, client scripts
- ServiceNow, or comparable ITSM suite, integration experience with third party software
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies
- Thorough understanding of ITIL & ITSM concepts
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications
This company is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive ServiceNow Administrator (ITSM) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed