Digital E-commerce Specialist (APAC)
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + bonus
Consultant Daphine Choo (R1653097)
Date posted 16 January 2017
A Digital E-commerce Specialist (APAC) has just become available at a FMCG MNC based in Singapore. On top of supporting digital e-commerce platforms regionally for 8 countries, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in a closely-knit company.
About the Digital E-commerce Specialist (APAC) Role:
In this role, you will be maintaining, improving and advising on site performance for e-commerce departments of 8 countries regionally.
- Provide pro-active L1 Support via the phone and through ticketing systems
- 50% of your responsibilities involve providing technical advisory on currently available functions through reading and understanding of technical documents
- 50% of your responsibilities involve implementing new functions via consultating with international stakeholders and vendors
- Light project management via Agile methodology (see through a project from conception to testing)
To succeed in this role, you should have strong operations support experience in the e-commerce/online retail industry.
- Pleasant and lively personality, yet assertive enough to speak to stakeholders in the APAC regions
- Exposure to Demandware or any other eCommerce platform
- Able to work independently despite high-volume tickets
- Able to prioritise user requests and assess user issues
- Comfortable in an Agile environment
In the retail-luxury industry, this company needs no introduction. They sell their products through partner channels, their own retail stores and online. These may be skincare, fragrances, or cosmetic products. This company has a kind, fun-loving and family-oriented work environment, and communication is regarded as the top requirement in all employees.
If you are an enthusiastic operations support staff who is interested to work on projects, this role will give you a good mix of both, while honing your business engagement skills.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653097 Daphine Choo