IT Support Engineer (12 months contract)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 10 November 2016
An interesting IT Support Engineer (12 months contract) has just became available at one of the most respected global law firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the IT Manager, this is a role for a strong service-oriented support engineer.
About the IT Support Engineer (12 months contract):
Beyond leveraging your expertise as a friendly and customer focused support associate you will have the opportunity to participate to projects and/or lead technical projects at the local business level as well as contribute to the delivery of regional initiatives.
- Provide technical support in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialised technology,
- Sets up and configure desktop computers, mobile devices, peripherals and accounts, assigning security level
- Installs software and install and repair hardware and peripherals, test programs & troubleshoot as necessary
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate
- Serve as an IT resource to the business unit and maintain IS&T policy deployment within prescribed guidelines
- Act as a customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns
- Work with hardware vendors to resolve equipment failures/problems
To succeed in this IT Support Engineer (12 months contract) job, you will need to be service oriented and posses great communication skills.
- Two to five year’s commercial experience in a support role with project management skills
- A good understanding of an enterprise technical environment in a Client-Server Environment
- Understand the role of enterprise servers in a PC environment such as Domain Controllers, DHCP Service, Active Directory
- An in-depth understanding Windows 7 , Windows 10, Office 2013/16 (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint/Yammer/Skype) Exchange
- Experience with deploying standard operating environments on PC’s and Tablets
- Familiar with PC security principals and software such as KAV
- Familiar with process of device security process and or management tools (e.g AirWatch, Landesk)
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you have a successful track record of IT support and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed