Network Engineer (12 months contract)
Salary SGD2500 - SGD3500 per month
Consultant Muzammil Mohamed (R1653151)
Date posted 11 October 20166 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An Network Engineer (12 months contract) has just become available at one of the most sought after IT vendors based in Singapore.
About the Network Engineer (12 months contract) role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting connectivity or configuration issues on network devices.
- Configure router/switches/proxy in reference to global standards
- Build and configuration of Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Raise request and updating documentations and network diagrams
- Coordinate the change activities to local clients
- Provision/decommission LAN ports connections to users/server switches
- Troubleshoot firewalls connectivity or configuration issues on Firewall devices (Checkpoint Firewalls)
To succeed in this Network Engineer (12 months contract) role, you would need to be immediately available and open to contractual roles.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience
- CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Network Engineer who is keen to work for a rapidly growing company in Singapore with international presence. This company has an open plan office space and provides its team members with the latest technologies. The Directors of the company are committed to providing a lively and exciting working environment for anyone passionate about their technology development career and wanting to take it to the next level.
If you are proactive, driven and enthusiastic about technology, this Network Engineer (12 months contract) job is for you. Your passion for IT will be equally supported by extensive training and development opportunities to raise you up to the next level in your career.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1653151 Muz Mohamed