Assistant Project Manager (Business Intelligence)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global luxury/FMCG company is seeking an ambitious Assistant Project Manager (Business Intelligence) in Singapore to cover all BI solutions in Singapore. You will be part of the regional IS team working closely with the supply chain and finance teams.
About the Assistant Project Manager (Business Intelligence) Role:
In this role, your main responsibility is to work closely with the business units and the team to create and maintain data sources and data models, as well as to engage and facilitate in subsequent creation of actionable insights and analytics solutions.
- Determining and documenting data, business intelligence and analytical requirements for solutions, ensuring they are fit-for-purpose and meet the business objectives
- Developing and delivering databases and data models using Microsoft SSAS Tabular Model and Power BI
- Using knowledge and experience to support business users with the use of self-service analytics tools, including user training
- Managing change requests to requirements, responding to queries, investigating and providing answers to business customers or developers
- Investigating data sources, data quality and availability
- Actively participating in Agile project teams as the product owner, a developer or a specialist role, working cross-functionally with colleagues from the regional and worldwide BI community as well as business team members (supply chain and finance)
- Support the innovation of new internal/external technologies and data sources alongside existing data, identifying opportunities for these to be implemented and analysed across the business
- Deliver ad hoc requests as requested by the management
- Education to a degree level in a related discipline (e.g. computer science)
- Necessary experience and skills:
- Advanced SQL experience
- SSAS Tabular experience
- Ability to understand business concepts and interpret business requirements.
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Candidates with these skills have an advantage:
- Visualisations tools (such as Tableau, Power BI)
- Integration development tools (such as SSIS, Talend Open Studio)
This global luxury/FMCG multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment which embraces change. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you take pride in your work as a project leader and possess the knowledge of analytical strategic tool set, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Project Manager (Business Intelligence) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim