Junior Scrum Master
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per month + AWS + Bonus
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 28 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-27 it Singapore SG SGD 4500 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Junior Scrum Master job opportunity has just become available, working closely with great team support from the leading company in Singapore. Your main responsibility is to drive scrum activities whilst ensuring best practices are adhered to.
About the Junior Scrum Master Role:
Due to the the increase in ongoing projects and future expansion plans, the Junior Scrum Master will play a crucial role in driving and facilitating the team's daily scrum and ensuring the smooth planning/execution of software development projects.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Help team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects
To succeed in the Junior Scrum Master job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across the team with engineers, developers, designers, architects and other partners.
- Business analysis skills or technical skills (mobile/web/data analytics applications)
- Conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Experienced coach in Agile practices. Able to coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Ability to track/remove impediments and shield the team from outside distractions and interference
This global IT services and solutions leader needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and being known for their international culture, the firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a friendly communicative person, who enjoys agile effective collaboration, this Junior Scrum Master is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim