Regional Project and Service Manager (B2B)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month + + VB
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global FMCG company is recruiting an ambitious Regional Project and Service Manager (B2B) in Singapore to cover the APAC region for the upcoming B2B focused technology transformation. In this job, you will be responsibe for all development and managing the changes for all sales and marketing IT-related projects/ programmes.
About the Regional Project and Service Manager (B2B) Role:
In this business critical role, your main responsibility is to work with and help solve business issues with IT and drive innovative business improvement solutions with a focus on B2B business model modernisation and business process productivity improvements.
- Run projects as project manager following project management methodology, collaborating with countries, zone and group
- Participate in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/programme
- Define and monitor the project/programme plan, budget, KPIs and metrics, activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external)
- Define the implementation strategy of the programme/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication
- Track project/programme risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimise delays and costs
- Define and review SLAs and oversee performance
- Lead by example/coach the team to follow recommended methodology and best practices
- Closely collaborate with global IT, APAC regional IT and country IT to deliver the above activities/tasks/outcomes
- Influence media and promotion plans
- Lead market research plans
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 5 - 10 years of experience within an IT department or equivalent position and regional exposure.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in information technology, software engineering, IT management or IT-related major
- FMCG/retail experience is a bonus
- Familiar with ERP, SFA, business planning, e-commerce, or sales or marketing function/division projects experience preferred
- Experience working in a management consulting firm is a bonus
This award-winning global retail/FMCG multinational has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Regional Project and Service Manager (B2B) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim