Program/Project Manager - (Voice/Telephony)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD12000 per month + Bonus
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 it Singapore SG SGD 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Program/Project Manager - (Voice/Telephony) job with great team support from the leading telecommunications company has just been made available in Singapore.
About the Program/Project Manager - (Voice/Telephony) Role:
This is the role for a candidate who can work independently and is self. You will get to work with some of the most exciting new products and services, and some of the largest global customers.
- Execute the project or sub-project according to the agreed scope, according to the contractual commitments and against the budget
- Implementation experience in various UCC services for example Microsoft Teams DR, Skype for Business, Cisco Webex and VOIP
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Identify the resources needed to achieve project goals
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Own the overall responsibility for delivery and service acceptance by the customer
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle
To succeed in this role you must have strong planning and delivery skills in voice/telephony to execute, and finalise regional turnkey projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Minimum of an engineering degree with at least five years of similar experience in an international company
- Experience in dealing with overseas projects
- Ideally PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Solid understanding of telecommunication technologies: VPN services, managed services, telepresence
This international leading telecommunications firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and want to utilise your skills in voice-related technologies and project/program management, this Program/Project Manager - (Voice/Telephony) is the role for you. With a supportive team, management and big plans to develop the PMO further, this environment where there will be opportunity for growth await the right person.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim