Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 07 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-06 it Singapore SG SGD 12000 15000 15000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you passionate about gaming? An exciting Programme Manager role has just become available at one of the most exciting gaming firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, this is a role for a programme manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Programme Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading and supporting the organisation achieve its business, technical and time objectives. You will get involved with all projects internally; commercial agreements and implementation of integration, internal product development process, budget and capacity planning and prioritisation. You will be the main point of knowledge across the organisation about all projects and work happening, and will offer cross-functional and visibility to management.
- Be the overall owner of the Business and product Development roadmap
- Be involved in all workstreams across the organisation
- Build processes to put the team on cadence and for it to respect its own commitments
- Own the visibility across all teams about all workstreams and accomplishment across the organisation
- Help coordinate and manage external vendors that delivers a core component of our business and product strategy
To succeed in this Programme Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, manage external vendors, be extremely hands-on and, have a passion for the gaming industry and it’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- University degree
- More than eight years' experience in digital product project management
- Project management
- Vendor management
- Create and maintain processes
- Can understand all levels of details and synthesise complexity for easy visibility
- Agile development methodology expertise and scrum planning and delivery involvement
- Gaming market understanding
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Interpersonal and relationship building
- Persuasion across all levels of seniority and expertise levels
This gaming business needs no introduction in the world of IT. The culture is creative and, if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Programme Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson