Special Projects Lead
Salary SGD120000 - SGD180000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-15 2019-12-14 insurance Singapore SG SGD 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rare opportunity as Special Projects & IFRS 17 Lead role has recently been made available.
As the Special Projects & IFRS 17 Lead, you will be responsible for the operational management of the IFRS 17 implementation in Singapore, a Projects & Change operation, occasional small distinct local projects, sub-projects or phases of a larger project and ensures that the overall project objectives are clearly defined and met.
These projects from a total cost perspective are typically below USD 1 million.
- Specific to the IFRS 17 - implement the Group Finance roadmap, deliver the central Finance systems solutions locally by collaborating with the regional and global stakeholders
- Successful implementation of small, or low/medium complexity local projects, sub-projects or phases of a larger project projects
- Adapt to and apply different delivery approaches (waterfall, Scrum, Lean) and perform, with appropriate support, project management processes to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control
- Balance the competing constraints of scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources, and risk to produce the specified product, service, or result
- Ensure change readiness of receiving organisation
- Support the sponsor in the setup of the project to ensure the business case is clearly defined (including estimates of required resources and funds) and relevant stakeholders are engaged as part of evaluating the preferred product solution.
- Develop a detailed project plan at task level based on the agreed business case, manage and control project delivery in accordance with baseline parameters and standards (time, cost, quality) to drive project success.
- Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on a project to increase the likelihood and impact of positive events, and decrease the likelihood and impact of negative events in the project.
To succeed in this role, IFRS 17 experience or IFRS 9 or Basel Project Management experience, the ability to navigate in an MNC and solid stakeholder engagement skills are essential.
- Understand or be willing to learn customer's processes, products, services, and systems in order to make educated recommendations for improvements; possesses domain knowledge or is able to work with subject matters to have sufficient knowledge to perform;understands inter dependencies between core processes
- Builds and owns relationships with management and business partners as appropriate throughout the project cycle
- Establishes project direction, defines key results, develops plans, establishes goals, and identifies critical success factors
- Develop/review and monitor business case, CBA, risk assessment, and project plan, working with Sponsor. Supervises project team members
- Engages and consults with appropriate parties (both internal and external) throughout the project. Manages vendor engagements.
- Leads and executes the solution design and implementation, including associated change management activities
- Communicate to key stakeholders regarding project updates and issues and manages escalation appropriately
This global company has a stellar reputation in the market and is known to practise internal mobility.
Interested applicants, apply today!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera