Principal Consultant, Perfomance Management Software
Salary SGD9000 - SGD11000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 9000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Principal Consultant, Perfomance Management Software job has just arisen at a fast-growing, reputable performance management software firm in Singapore.
About the Principal Consultant, Perfomance Management Software Role:
As a Principal Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables. As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Problem solving and solution development
- Define clients' problems, structuring and prioritising issues based on business objectives
- Data driven analyses of the problem, solution development using data modelling, industry benchmarking and quantitative techniques
- Present findings and suggestions to influence key stakeholders with ample justification and practical advice
- Project management and delivery
- Manage projects and progress, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership
- Work side by side with clients' teams on each engagement, helping to tackle key challenges and ensure alignment in overall project delivery
- Identify implementation challenges and develop practical recommendations for each customer context
- Client management
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Be a trusted client counsellor by understanding specific client needs
- Change management
- Partner with client sponsors/leadership to shape the change vision and translate it into a change management strategy, and be responsible for influencing and enacting these change deliverables
- Empower clients' teams to adopt a performance-mindset focused on business goals and performance outcomes or accomplishments
To succeed in this Principal Consultant, Perfomance Management Software role, you must have strong consulting and senior stakeholder engagement skills to anchor business pursuit initiatives (with C-suite minus 1 and founders), client training, and in-house capability building.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum four years' experience in business process consulting, problem definition, and architecture/design/detailing of processes
- Excellent problem-solving abilities (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Entrepreneurial and creative with a strong interest in delivering impact to clients
- Superb communication skills; the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly to people at all levels
- High level of integrity, empathy and resourcefulness when it comes to working with clients and colleagues
- Inspirational leader with the ability to motivate others, to gain the respect of clients and colleagues, and to work collaboratively in a team setting
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding reputation and presence within the region and places great value on employee personal growth. With the regional growth in its master plan, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to utilise your ability to deep-dive and transform companies, this Principal Consultant, Perfomance Management Software job is perfect for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim