Regional Integration Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 5000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Integration Specialist job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Singapore. Partnering with the global product team, this is a role for a someone who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Integration Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for securely connecting apps, data and devices in a simpler, reusable and speedy way to further enable the existing and accelerate the adoption of new digital solutions and business models.
- Define the APAC integration strategy and approach – integration road map for the existing and new digital solutions
- Work closely with the global product team enterprise integration to drive the hybrid integration strategy (multi-vendor, multi-domain technologies), including the API first approach
- Translate global integration architecture and strategies into regional and Operating Companies (OpCo) implementation strategies
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business plans that might drive the architecture for the integration landscape
- Maintain awareness of emerging integration technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability in the APAC region
- Build integration-centric, self-service based offerings and help OpCos face technical challenges as they transition from traditional integration platforms to modern integration architectures
- Document individual components of ESB, iPaaS and API regional Integration architecture in the wider IT landscape
- Analyse incidents in the area of integration, determines solution directions, instruct support partners in the DevOps team
- Integration governance – take a leading role in ensuring that we have a clear line of integration governance that can ensure an enduring and sustainable integration landscape
To succeed in the Regional Integration Specialist job, you will need to deliver and maintain the hybrid integration architecture that is understood at different levels in the organisation across different functional areas.
- At least eight years relevant experience
- Experience in an MNC, preferably in consumer goods or services
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of API management and integration platforms such as Dell Boomi/Mulesoft
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration
This international FMCG business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great brands they continue to be committed to surprising and exciting their consumers and employees everywhere. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Integration Specialist role.
Apply today or call me on 6228 5366.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson