APAC Head of Transformation
Salary SGD15000 - SGD20000 per month
Consultant Max Johnson (R1987561)
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting APAC Head of Transformation job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms based in Singapore. Partnering directly with the APAC Transformation Director, this is a role for a transformation specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the APAC Head of Transformation Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving and embedding the cultural and mind-set shift in the APAC Region. Setting up and executing the Agile transformation programme together with the APAC Transformation and Technology Director and regional management team are your primary focus and objectives. With your insights and experience, you will organise and oversee the realisation of effective product teams in the regional office and markets to deliver on the regional ambition. You will drive a unified approach for the transformation ways of working, making sure the company hires the right capabilities regionally.
- Provide training, coaching and facilitation for the regional management team ceremonies and products being developed in the region
- Be a sparring partner of the APAC Transformation Director with whom you will define the transformation framework and journey
- Apply an Agile mindset to all aspects of the role
To succeed in this APAC Head of Transformation role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively, focusing on customer value, empowering teams and working quickly and effectively with both the senior leadership team and regional business functions.
- More than 12 years’ experience in large-scale Agile transformation in an MNC
- Excellent coaching skills: listening, motivating, observing
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Collaborative, courageous, responsible, trustworthy, outspoken, creative and driven
- Strong knowledge of Agile rules and practices and able to teach others
- Proven training, coaching and change management experience
- Tech savvy
This international FMCG business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great brands they continue to be committed to surprising and exciting their consumers and employees everywhere. The business is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Head of Transformation role.
Apply today or call me on 6228 5366.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1987561 Max Johnson