Project Manager, Infrastructure Analysis
Salary Market Aligned
Location Marina BayCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 06 September 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 it Marina Bay SG SGD 9000 14000 14000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global company is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager, Infrastructure Analysis mainly focusing on unified communications.
About the Project Manager, Infrastructure Analysis Role:
Your main responsibility is to work with cross-functional business units and architects to identify, analyse and build cases to drive innovative technology transformations within the domain. The infrastructure analysis team is a global team within the infrastructure team in innovation and development.
- Develop the infrastructure strategy and integrated road map with architecture and domain engineering teams, and other areas of the technology function in the business. Gaining alignment with the technology road map is essential
- Build the financial year plan including prioritisation, scheduling and opportunity assessments/business cases
- Complete requirements gathering, identification of solutions from standards and reference architectures driving selection and option analysis including cost modelling for the infrastructure portfolio
- Manage the screening of unplanned demand to infrastructure teams and ongoing prioritisation of portfolio
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to engage with key stakeholders, operations, business users and while having sound technical and project management knowledge within unified communications to identify and build opportunity assessments.
- Minimum of five to eight years’ relevant experience working in technology, preferably within a large global resource/industrial company
- Minimum of a degree in computer science, engineering or similar, focused on infrastructure domains including hosting, networks, identity management, unified communications, end-user computing and tools
- Minimum experience in delivering/analysis of voice projects - Cisco Voice
- Advanced skills and demonstrated experience in business analysis, stakeholder and requirements management, benefits realisation, cost modelling and business case development essential
- Project management certification and experience in all stages of project lifecycle and associated deliverables for the delivery of IT projects in large and complex organisations is ideal
- Exposure working in a global environment including geographically dispersed businesses, and communication across a variety of audiences
- Experience in operations and management of technology to an intermediate level is highly desirable
- Technology vendor accreditations and certifications is also highly desirable
If you are a motivated self-starter who has a breadth of understanding across infrastructure technologies (unified communications) and is able to think about the impact of technology solutions on the broader business as a result of a deep understanding of our how they operate, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Great career progression awaits the right person in this Project Manager, Infrastructure Analysis role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim