Project Manager (Application)
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 it Singapore SG SGD 7000 9000 9000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Application Project Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected local logistics company based in Singapore, reporting directly to CIO.
About the Application Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for ERP on-going projects in Finance and HR departments, gathering requirements, mapping and interrogating with Tech team (in-house and outsourced), controlling over a deployment stage.
- Project planning and requirements gathering, ensuring project requirements are met
- Manage the entire budget for the project
- Liaise and manage internal and external
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverable, quality control, risk analysis and management
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverable
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings
- Monitor and control costs, timescales and resources used
- Manage risk, issues and dependency management for the entire project
To succeed in Application Project Manager job, you will need to have strong stakeholders management skills, good knowledge of ERP systems for Finance and HR functions
- Over five years' proven Industry experience in IT Project Management preferably with at least a Bachelor’s in Engineering field
- Hands-on IT professional with Application project management background in Supply and Chain, Logistics environments
- Experience in a project management methodology - Prince2, PMP
- Proficient in MS Office and project applications
- Strong Analytical skills, results-oriented, cross-functional and inter-cultural networking capabilities and have a strong enthusiasm for technologies
- Process project management, team development, hardware development , and quality management skill
Local logistics company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva