Program Manager (Business Analysis)
Salary SGD5500 - SGD7500 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-06-29 it Singapore SG SGD 5500 7500 7500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Business Program Manager (Business/Data Analysis) job has just become available at one of the world-leading Software/consumer electronics/ cloud provider companies. Your main responsibility is to demonstrate strong business analysis and program management skills and provide industry best practices in business analysis and measurement of KPI to the enterprise services business across the APAC region.
About the Program Manager (Business Analysis) Role:
In this role, you will work with business leads and subsidiaries to define needs, set expectations for delivery, and execute on commitment.
- Define, implement, and maintain KPI reports
- Prepare and produce Rhythm of Business data analysis (monthly and quarterly)
- Analyse and troubleshoot existing processes and work flows and make necessary changes to optimise performance, including automating the reporting process
- Establish quarterly Capacity Planning inline of sold services and target sales growth
- Review Services contracts and provide recommendations to sales and leadership to optimise contract structure and mitigate contractual risks
To succeed in this role, you will need to be self-motivated and have a strong passion for utilizing BI technologies in a business setting to deliver a comprehensive reporting experience. You will also need to have a solid understanding of the tenets of good report design and familiarity with the various financial and operational business processes.
- Minimum four years' relevant work experience, preferably gained within an MNC or large enterprise environment
- Have great planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise well and deliver reliably on time to tight deadlines
- Strong excel (Pivot Table & vLookup) /business analysis skills
- Business Intelligence experience in research, analysis and reporting
- Developed problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business requirements
- Degree in Finance/Business IT or related discipline preferred
- Knowledge of Korean language is a plus due to partnership with Korean speaking counterparts and business in Korea
This international MNC needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their Singapore office.
If you are a progressive data-driven Business Analyst /Program Manager with a can do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim