Project Manager (SDLC, App)
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 it Singapore SG SGD 60000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Project Manager (App, SDLC) job has just become available based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the Managing Partner.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this business-critical role you will be responsible for facing clients, gathering requirements, deploying software solutions which are developed by in-house teach team or outsourced company.
- Project planning and requirements gathering, ensuring project requirements are met
- Manage the entire budget for the project
- Liaise and manage internal and external
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings
- Monitor and control costs, timescales and resources used
- Manage risk, issues and dependency management for the entire project
- To succeed in Project Manager (App, SDLC) job, you should have experience working with SDLC, in-house Tech team, practice experience in Agile environment
To succeed in the role, you must have knowledge of software development process methodologies like RUP and / or Agile.
- At least five years' proven Industry experience in IT Project Management preferably with at least a Bachelor’s in Engineering field
- Hands-on IT professional with full SDLC lifecycle experience
- Experience in a project management methodology - Prince2, PMP
- Proficient in MS Office and project applications
- Strong Analytical skills, results-oriented, cross-functional and inter-cultural networking capabilities and have a strong enthusiasm for technologies
- Process project management, team development and quality management skills
- Mandarin knowledge is essential to build the relationship with SG public sector
This is a software innovative engineering company is permanently innovating to produce solutions (software) for public sector.
If you have experience ad Project Manager, understand the full cycle of SDLC, Agile environment, please send your CV to Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the details.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva