Portfolio/ Program Manager
Salary SGD10000 - SGD20000 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A global company is seeking a high-calibre Portfolio/ Program Manager, based in Singapore.
About the Portfolio/ Program Manager Role:
Your main responsibility is to work with cross-functional business units and multi-service partners to deliver/ drive innovative technology transformations.
- Establish overall performance standard for projects, project managers and their teams
- Assign project manager, team member or other staff to various tasks or phases of work in the life cycle of multiple projects
- Supervise team members and the training and work
- Track performance of members of various project teams or groups to assess compliance with budgetary, time and other requirements
- Purchase or request or work with project managers to purchase or request needed supplies, equipment or services within budgets or limits set by upper-level management
- Review work product of teams for compliance with organisational objectives and goals
- Report progress of work, goals, problems and other issues to supervisors, upper-level management or board of directors/ committees responsible for oversight
- Review news, regulations and updates related to the organisation's products, services or programs
- Formulate and implements plans for recovery, alteration of work or otherwise handling emergencies, disruptions of programs, production or project schedules and unanticipated events
To succeed in this Portfolio/ Program Manager role, you must have the ability to engage with key stakeholders and manage a portfolio/ program in a strategical and efficient manner.
- Experience in handling program/ portfolio management in a large scale
- Experience in reporting progress to upper-level management
- Strategic-thinking, problem solver and people manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Available immediately/ within short notice
- Renewable contract
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim