Salary SGD120000 - SGD160000 per annum
Consultant Alicia Keith (R1980848)
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A market leading Financial Services company is now looking for 2 new Project Managers to join their rapidly growing team, based in Singapore.
About the Project Manager Role:
This company offers a wide range of financial services within Singapore and greater Asia. The Project Manager role is focused entirely on their digital payments platform and will be working in a dynamic team which is growing significantly in the region.
- Create business insights and ensure the business target achievement by driving programs and the international collaboration
- Drive and manage the pipeline for the business including oversight of risks as well as opportunities
- Create and implement the growth plan
- Create and support collaboration across different teams
- Create business insights and achieve business targets
- Manage KPI planning, budgeting and resource planning together with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement sustainable growth plans
- Work on new business and pipeline development
- Be the voice and face of the strategic programs and initiatives
To succeed in the role, you should preferably have consulting background.
- At least five years' experience
- Analytical mindset, with strategic thinking skills
- Understanding of payment platforms or hands on experience in payment platforms would be a strong advantage
- Experience in analysis including sales strategy and/or development is preferred
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.