Head of Cloud & Testing Programme Manager
Salary SGD180000 - SGD260000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-13 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An exciting Head of Cloud & Testing Programme Manager job is now available in one of the world's leading bank.
About the Head of Cloud & Testing Programme Manager Role:
As the Head of Technology Retail Banking Products – Cloud and Testing, you will be delivering large scale projects delivered on public and private cloud solutions, with the experience of successfully overcoming the challenge associated with legacy systems in the context of large Transformation programs and accomplishing great things in an Agile environment.
- Experienced technical leader with a proven track-record in delivering multiple concurrent, complex projects using both Agile and traditional methodologies with deep knowledge of cloud technologies, development and QA
- Manage teams distributed across multiple countries and experience working with program management teams to implement desired outcomes; able to drive through delivery from inception of a project through to production delivery
- Establishes and runs the cloud delivery team, tasked with bring new systems onto cloud infrastructure, great devops toolchains and migrating our legacy environments
- Establishes and runs the testing enablement team, tasked with uplifting our testing maturity for retail products, enabling testing and automation tools and establishing and running a core and product system end to end pre-production test environment
- Develops and prepares budgets, project plans including scheduling, costs, resources, and other operational concerns
- Interfaces with clients in identifying needs
- Develops feasibility studies and business proposals for hardware/software solutions
- Plans business and related technical training for new technologies and processes
- Advises and directs staff on resolving production and testing problems
- Ensures adherence to Bank and information systems policies and procedures, security measures, and audit standards
- Lead and manage a team of 3-4
To succeed in the role, you must have experience with adopting and executing technical standards, process and governance across a broad project portfolio.
- Minimum of 10 years' proven IT leadership and software delivery and business experience in the financial services industry
- Domain knowledge in Retail Banking useful however not required
- Ability to understand business goals and connect them with technology capabilities and solutions
- Ability to lead and manage engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to engage with 3rd party vendors and select and integrate major vendor software
- Preferred demonstrated capability in automation, cloud and open source technologies
- Extensive experience with formal SDLC methodologies and Agile
- Demonstrated experience in modern technologies, cloud, API’s, and open source
The successful Programme Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera