Asset Management Project Manager
Salary SGD13000 - SGD15000 per month
Consultant Aaron Wong (R1879144)
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-05-17 banking Singapore SG SGD 13000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Asset Management Project Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected local banks based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Program Manager, this is a role for a Project Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Asset Management Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to manage the delivery of new Digital platform for Retail Investors and leading teams to deliver projects spanning multiple Business Units and countries, managing stage gate controls and SDLC guidelines and addressing issues, risks, dependencies and project change. The Project Manger has the authority to run the Programme on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the Projects and Programmes produce the required deliverables of quality, within the specified boundaries of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case
- Responsible to track the quality, scope, timeline, effort, resources
- Develop and execute the overall project plan and analyse project proposals which impacts the schedule and budget variance which in turn contribute to meeting the overall objectives of the project
- Work with tech teams for the technical/Infra setup and systems connectivity (e.g. SFTP, RFTS, SSL Certificates)
- Engage/coordinate with external vendors to conduct Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on the digital platform
- Work hand in hand with Business Project Managers to manage project stakeholders and relationships - e.g. escalation, expectation, conflict, scope changes, etc. Ensure teams work in a collaborative environment
To succeed in the role, you should have at least five to eight years' prior experience in Asset management business with three to five years' experience in Online Digital platform, web and mobile application.
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Banking/Finance
- Demonstrated eight to ten years’ progressive management experience, including large-scale Project & Programme Management
- Experience in managing vendor project implementations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- A confident and self-aware leader with a high degree of independence
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with colleagues and external parties of all levels
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879144 Aaron Wong