SAP FICO IT Team Lead
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 84000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting IT Team Lead (SAP FICO) APAC job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG companies based in Singapore.
About IT Team Lead (SAP FICO) APAC Role:
Ensures and pilots the relationship with Finance stakeholders and Finance. Ensure SAP and surrounding systems are set up and running properly to meet business needs, challenges and competitions. Transform IT Team into a BRM organisation (Business acumen, Service-oriented and Proximity).
- Develop and pilot the Relationship with key Finance stakeholders including CFO at Zone level and across eight countries in South APAC Zone (ASEAN + ANZ)
- Function as Lead / Point of Contact for Finance domain
- Understand, anticipate and challenge business demands
- Understand business strategy and priorities, then deliver from IT / system perspectives
- Monitor incoming business demands and convert them into projects
- Manage Finance Project Portfolio: monitor prioritisation, planning, resources allocation and insure consolidated view of projects tracking
- Make sure different stakeholders have easy visibility on project roadmap and timeline
- Shift project schedule (Go-live date etc.) based on team workload and timeline as needed
- Run projects as Project Manager by leading internal and external resources
- Collaborate with Zone and Group IT to delivery projects
- Insure compliance to finance/internal controls guidelines and IS policies
- Deliver projects with hands-on work: Solution design, configuration, Functional Spec for ABAP programs, training and testing
- Insure efficient integration with other modules (SD, MM, SRM) and applications (Retail, e-commerce)
- Manage third-party AMS Finance Team to make sure Finance-related tickets are resolved within defined SLA (Quality, time and cost etc.)
- Work as Level 4 Support to resolve incidents within defined SLA
- User Access and GRC Management
- Manage User Access and GRC (Including SOD - Segregation of duties etc.) process as Point of Contact from IT Team
- Manage Finance IT Team as Team Lead
- Ensure the development of expertise and know-how in his/her field of responsibility
- Develop and grow team members to meet company and their own career goals
To succeed in the role, you should possess more than eight years' SAP FI/CO experience.
- Comprehensive exposure to Finance domain
- Good project management skills
- Previous Consulting experience highly preferred
- Team management experience preferred
- Agile/Scrum knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and influencing capabilities
- Team work spirited and collaborative
- Innovative / Think out-of-the-box / Problem solver
- Open-minded / Flexible
- Fluent in English
The successful IT Team Lead will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job - IT Team Lead (SAP FICO) APAC.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva