Digital Project Manager (E-commerce, mobile application)
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 30 March 20192019-03-30 2019-05-29 fmcg Singapore SG SGD 96000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Digital Project Manager (E-commerce/ Mobile application) job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG companies based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the Regional Digital Head.
About the Digital Project Manager (E-commerce/ Mobile application):
In South Asia, the client is developing digital hub and this is a newly created role to have the overall ownership in terms of service delivery in the region. This role would be accountable for the overall satisfaction of the projects delivered to business team. This role is also responsible for managing internal Product stakeholders, internal Digital Service stakeholders and vendors to ensure service delivery are aligned with regional & global strategy and roadmap. This role will also bring value to the team with having deep understanding of digital IT technologies, and experience working FMCG
- The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in digital technologies
- Participate in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/program
- Define and monitor the project/program plan, budget, KPI’s and metrics, activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external)
- Define and review SLAs and oversee performance
- Coordinate and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution
- Prepare the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication
- Define and organise project/program steering activities, advise and review the overall plan and status of the project/program
- Track project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimise delays and costs
- Manage the allocated internal/external resources including third parties activities
- Ensure the development of expertise and know how in his/her field of responsibility
To succeed in the role, you must have good working attitude and strong ownership
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four years' digital IT experience in Digital Agency, or end-user experience
- Knowledge of digital IT technologies implementation is required
- Curiosity & passion for Digital, and strong team spirit
The successful Digital Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today on or web site or send me email to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva