Tech Project Manager (Telco)
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 30 March 20192019-03-30 2019-05-29 telecommunications Singapore SG SGD 96000 102000 102000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
The company is searching for a Technical Telco Project Manager who can understand the requirements, environment and has the technical and organisational competency to lead the team to successful implementation activities.
About the Technical Telco Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you are responsible for managing the resources and project deliverable to ensure turn-key projects, in telecommunication field involving multi-vendors solution are commissioned on time.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/customers for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time within scope
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
To succeed in the role, you independent and can work without constant direction and close supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable university
- At least five years' experience and solid technical background in telecommunication, IP telephony or data networking industry within the APAC region as project administrator or other managerial position
- Professional certification in the respective areas will be considered favourably
- Excellent customer/vendor-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated, result-orientated and dedicated person who initiates appropriate actions and strategies
- Capable of functioning effectively in hectic and fast-paced work environments
- Strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies
- Ability to motivate other team members to work towards a common goal
- Willing to travel
With global track records, the company has proved the track, mission critical network deployments for all our customers, to design, architect, integrate, build, migrate, operate and support complex networks, with our human-touch and communications expertise focusing on: Core Network Solutions, Access Solutions, Network Security, Policy Control Charging, Service Assurance, Data Analytics, Communication Service, IoT.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva