Salary SGD180000 - SGD220000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-21 2019-05-20 banking singapore SG SGD 180000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An esteemed investment banking is seeking a Project Manager for their Business Continuity portfolio.
About the Project Manager Role:
The purpose of the role is to ensure Group adherence to Business Continuity regulatory requirements globally. You will work with the Group Business Continuity teams in Singapore as well as the Global Business Heads from various functions to ensure the resolution readiness of the bank's operating model and enable this to be demonstrated to regulators.
- Manage the roll-out of the Business Continuity register
- Identify, report and track closure of any deviations to the Group defined standard Operating Model
- Coordinate with regional stakeholders to embed the Strategic Business Continuity Register at the core of the Group Operating Model, realising additional opportunities
- Support the identification of Critical Economic Functions
- Support the calculation of Financial Resilience
- Support assessment of businesses and functions to enable resolution contingency plans to be maintained
- Support Group Business Continuity Team’s structured training and communications effort to ensure ongoing awareness and understanding of Business Continuity and its impacts
- Support Group Business Continuity Team and local Compliance teams to produce materials for regulatory submission and to respond to regulatory enquiries
- Coordinate with stakeholders to deliver known incremental benefits, e.g. use of Business Continuity data to support:
- Business, Function and Country MTs to inform strategy, identify efficiency/risk mitigation opportunities
- Business Continuity Management MI and the broader Resilience agenda
- Group Corporate Development in divestment scenarios
- Operational Resilience stress testing
To succeed in the Project Manager role, you must be able to engage and influence stakeholders across businesses, functions and countries.
- Subject matter expertise in Recovery & Resolution Planning and Business Continuity in Resolution preferred
- Strong Project Management skills in Financial Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills or appreciation of data to combine and manipulate large, complex data sets
- Ability to lead a team and navigate in a highly matrix environment
This renowned bank needs no introduction. The successful Project Manager can look forward to taking on an interesting one-of-a-kind portfolio that is highly rated on the bank's agenda, with access and frequent engagement with global C-suite stakeholders.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Interested candidates can apply today or ring me for a private discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera