Engagement Director - Interactive Digital Agency
Salary SGD9000 - SGD12000 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 it singapore singapore SG SGD 9000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Engagement Director (Interactive/ Digital) job with the opportunity to work closely with wildly creative team from the leading experience design and digital marketing agency, has just been made available.
About the Engagement Director Role:
This Engagement Director is insanely talented and driven to combine client needs and our own awesome abilities to figure out the best way to produce winning work.
- Dedicated and driven, the Engagement Director provides both strategic and tactical leadership across multi-million dollar engagements, whilst keeping up-to-date on daily project activities
- Identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and various internal teams to understand, define and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results
- An Engagement Director is the kind of person who will know what you want — and what you need—before you do
- Take on the point of view of both our clients and our internal teams, knowing exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns and requirements to the other side
- They must be prepared to be as much of a leader as they are a communicator and mentor
To succeed in this role you must have the strong program level management skills, excellent presentation and communication skills and leadership experience.
- Experience in a client services organisation, preferably on projects with top-tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand and strategic consulting projects)
- Ability to manage long-term, multi-million dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams. A sharp mind, a good memory and an attention to detail are absolutely key
- Comfort interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
- Know intuitively how to best facilitate the relationship between internal team and clients
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and design life cycle
- They should understand the work we do — and the new things we can be doing — as well as they understand our clients
- Ability to manage and set client expectations
This company is one of the top names in its niche market. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are driven, flexible and want to harness your ability to intuitively best facilitate the relationship between internal team and clients, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this Engagement Director role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim