Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-04-27 it Singapore SG SGD 15000 18000 18000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting PMO job has just become available at one of the most respected companies based in Singapore.
About the PMO Role:
In this business-critical role you will be responsible for project status, providing it to relevant stakeholders, utilise effective tracking methodologies/tools, and coordinate necessary reporting, documentation, and governance requirements. Optimise collaboration and support development of Agile teams.
- Implement effective project portfolio management approach and a tool that accurately tracks and reports the status of projects with specific references to measurable deliverables and milestones
- Effectively communicate project portfolio status, constraints, challenges and updates on an ongoing basis via relevant channels to all project key stakeholders
- Manage all project portfolio related tasks with a very high level of attention to detail to coordinate meetings/consultations, consolidate documentation, preparation of relevant material for presentation and discussion and generally ensuring all parties are well equipped to make informed decisions
- Manage Compliance-related topics relevant to project management such as but not limited to Enterprise Project Management, IT Security, Procurement, project expenditure reporting requirements, Regional Project Committee, and other governance requirements
- Manage and coordinate the process end-to-end in conjunction with IT and Legal
- Optimise collaboration across Agile/scrum teams through:
- Establishing and monitoring metrics
- Internal Process Optimisation
- Establishing and supporting communities of practice (Scrum Masters, Product Owners, etc.)
- Curating and maintaining collaboration tools
- Coordinating intra/inter teams across other departments
To succeed in the PMO job, you must have experience in project administration and management.
- Degree or Diploma in business administration, project management or related fields
- Knowledge and experience in using Agile, Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- In-depth understanding of project management tools, collaboration tools, communication, resource and productivity planning
- Experience in project management from initiation stage to project delivery and go-live
- Proven track record on digital projects
- Project management experience with the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external diverse teams
- Able to communicate – in writing, verbally, and visually; and ability to reduce complex subjects to succinct information.
- Must be able to handle multiple actions at once, under multiple stressful deadlines and with high attention to detail
This company is much more than technology services and is anything but traditional. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
IF you a talented IT professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this PMO job is for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva