Technical Project Manager
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 it Singapore SG SGD 8000 12000 12000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
An exciting Technical Project Manager job has just become available at one of the most interesting block-chain start-ups based in Singapore. This role reports directly to the co-founder.
About the Technical Project Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for managing the people in charge of a specific projects within a company, preparing plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. You will cooperate with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Manage multiple software development, implementation projects to successful completion
- Define project objective and scope, document current and future-state process, document risks and assumptions, and follow through entire development, testing and implementation processes
- Conduct detailed project plan using project management tool and report status to Global Project Management Office regularly
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project owners and other project stakeholders
- Present detailed architect solutions to clients/project stakeholders
To succeed in the Technical Project Manager job, you must have the ability to communicate technical and non-technical concepts effectively.
- At least five years' experience in software development or program/project management
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Experience in writing codes or serving as architect for large-scale IT system
- Experience implementing Agile SDLC practices
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions and architecture is a plus
- Experience in managing outsource software projects
- Organisational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Passion in learning new technologies
- Passion in producing large-scale systems
- Self-motivated and fast learner
The successful Technical Project Manager will join a rapidly expanding company who is anything but traditional. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Project Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871133 Julia Balakireva