Workday Service Delivery Consultant (Contract)
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-08 banking Singapore SG SGD 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global Investment Bank is looking for a Workday Service Delivery Consultant to join their Implementation team on a 2019 project. The Workday Service Delivery Consultant will be onboard the project until the end of 2019 and the project may roll over to next year depending on the progress of the implementation.
About the Workday Service Delivery Consultant Role:
The Workday Service Delivery Consultant will own and manage one of the components of a portfolio of technology-driven initiatives for a single business unit.
- Business relationship management and liaison with key stakeholders including the Global Human Resources team and Shared Service Providers
- Shared Service oversight and adherence to the Global Human Resource Technology engagement model
- Ensure Shared Service Providers understand the business direction and priorities
- Provide leadership and management with a focus on ensuring delivery and execution are being managed against strategic goals and direction
- Matrix manage solution leads, analysts and process leads to achieve defined goals
- Manage budgets, monitor progress and adjust resources and priorities accordingly
- Manage and provide portfolio oversight, working closely with application and vendor managers
- Provide risk oversight for business and technology risk
To succeed in the job, the Workday Service Delivery Consultant would have strong technical skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Experienced in Workday
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with business leaders, external vendors and internal technology groups
- Good understanding of HR processes
This international brand needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to move into a project leader position within a global organisation known in the market for its internal mobility and culture.
Apply for this exciting role today!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung