Mobile App Product Owner
Salary SGD10000 - SGD11500 per month
Consultant Aaron Wong (R1879144)
Date posted 31 December 2018 2018-12-312019-01-27 banking Singapore SG SGD 10000 11500 11500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Global Banking COO team is looking to hire an enthusiastic and energetic Mobile Product Owner to engage in a Product ownership role on our Agile scrum team.
About the Mobile Product Owner Role:
In recognition of the fact front line staff are often on the move, nurturing & building relationships with clients, there is a need to support their efficiency and effectiveness by ensuring they have access to the necessary information and tools on the move. The mobile product owner will play a key role in driving the definition, implementation and commercialisation of a newly launched internal RM focused mobile app.
- Refining the vision/ strategy and drive ‘our mobile journey’
- Perform the Product Owner role as part of the Agile delivery team; responsible for maximising the business value of the product and be accountable for successful delivery
- Conduct research to see what’s new and trending in the digital space internally and externally
- Facilitate and drive our RM focus groups to brainstorm new ideas and to test the latest features
- Eliciting requirements from front facing staff & stakeholders across various business segments and product lines (Global Banking, Transaction Banking, Financial Markets, Capital Markets & Corporate Finance)
- Creating and maintaining a prioritised Product Backlog
- Clearly communicating priorities, sprint goals and acceptance criteria to the scrum team
- Defining user stories to facilitate clear communication of requirements to the scrum team, including ‘definition of done’
- Review test cases and evidence to ensure sufficient test coverage
- Ensuring submission of progress reports, benefits reports, red packs and closure reports to governance forums
- Commercialisation of Mobile app with front facing staff, including Training, Comms
- Responsible for tracking benefits realisation and adoption on an ongoing basis
To succeed in the role, you need to have a proven track record in delivering projects successfully through Agile methodology – ideally as a product owner.
- Experience of developing and rolling out mobile apps
- Proven track record in delivering projects successfully through Agile methodology – ideally as a Product Owner
- Knowledge of CRM platforms would be beneficial eg. Sales force
- Understanding of wholesale/ corporate banking products, processes and an appreciation of the role of RM’s and their needs would be valuable
- Strong stakeholder management ability in handling wide ranging and senior stakeholders (across segments/product areas)
- Proven ability to perform under a high pressure and dynamic environment
- Understanding and appreciation of the technical considerations involved with delivering mobile and digital initiatives within banks, including; infrastructure, security, integration etc
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are a talented and focused IT professional, this is the role for you.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879144 Aaron Wong