VP Digital Program Manager
Salary SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A renowned bank is seeking a VP Digital Program Manager for their Private Banking and Wealth Management business.
About the VP Digital Program Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital Transformation, you will be a part of the team to develop and implement a holistic and global digital strategy for the bank's wealth management franchise.
- Own and maintain project plan for the regional WM Digital deliverables across multiple project streams
- Partner with the regional business lead on digital engagements and assist in defining the platform strategy, crafting the benefits case and ensuring there exists a strong delivery plan to execute on priorities
- Connect and influence enterprise cross-functional project team stakeholders including: control function representatives, product managers, relationship managers, middle- and back-office teams as well as supporting staff - to define and execute business requirements, testing requirements and internal training and client communication requirements
- Collaborate with regional COO team to jointly execute the change management agenda for digital and ensuring a strong voice for digital execution at the regional governance forums
- Identify program-level dependencies, resourcing gaps, key issues and present recommendations for resolution
- Liaise frequently with global business program manager to provide transparency and resolve program level risks, issues and dependencies on a proactive and ongoing basis
- Partner with technology project managers and scrum masters to integrate project schedule and deliverables
- Communicate effectively with senior leaders to enable collaboration, decision-making, and transparency
- Support in the preparation of senior management presentations/pitch-decks
- Lead specific business initiatives/projects/assignments, gather and analyse business requirements, develop a business case and present to global/regional forums or digital champions
To be successful as the VP Digital Program Manager, you should possess experience or exposure in managing digital projects.
- Strong PMO skill sets
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively; strong presentation skills and good negotiation skills
- Comfortable working in a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible to work in different locations (if required)
- Ability to deal with complex and ambiguous situations with limited guidance
- Good sense for prioritisation and getting things done mentality
- Strong team player with high personal drive and a degree of intrinsic motivation
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
The successful VP Digital Program Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera