IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Consultant Julia Balakireva (R1871133)
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-15 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting IT Infrastructure Project Manager has just become available at one of the most respected companies (Fortune 500) based in Singapore.
About the IT Infrastructure Project Manager Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of IT Infrastructure Projects from project initiation to transition to operations so as to deliver projects on time and within budget and to meet the desired business objectives.
- Identify project stakeholders, project requirements, and overall timelines
- Manage and coordinate with project team to define scope, schedule, budget and risks
- Document the communication plan, change management plan and escalation plan
- Define team member roles and responsibilities, monitor team performance and ensure project resources receive the training required to perform their duties
- Review and manage all change requests according to the defined change management processes
- Lead project meetings, status calls, coordinate project activities and manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide regular project status updates including project progress toward achieving the objectives defined in the business case
- Ensure the project management software tools are being updated in a timely manner
- Provide sign-off for phase and project completion; document project outcome and lessons learned
- Direct the activities of up to ten resources dependent upon on the scope of the project
To succeed in this job, you must have PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- More than seven years of Program / Project Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field required/ Advanced degree preferred
- Experience with delivering important projects (as new build or significant upgrades)
- Experience in managing IT Infrastructure Projects. Understanding network basics will be preferred
- Experience at working as a leader and collaborator in a team-oriented environment is essential
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Flexible during times of change
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through organisational dynamics
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and operational skill sets
- Adapt at conducting research into project-related issues and products – strong analytics skills
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Strong Customer service skills and focus required
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity
- Strong track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery of projects
- Ability to organise, delegate and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Exceptional understanding of the Solution Lifecycle (SDLC) and associated tools (e.g., MS Project)
- Ability to manage relationships with internal team members, outside contractors and the customer stakeholders and end users
This leading firm is regarded as a market leader in its field of expertise and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a IT Infrastructure Project Manager with solid experience with technology solutions at B2C companies and you would like to take the next challenge for yourself, this is job for you.
Apply today or send me your CV, to discuss the details.