IT Site Project Coordinator (6 month project)
Salary SGD7000 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Cynthia Cheung (R1875098)
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282018-12-28 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A well-known Investment Bank is looking for an IT Site Project Coordinator to assist in a six month global project. This role reports to the Project Manager who is responsible for the successful implementation of the project across the bank.
About the It Site Project Coordinator Role:
As the IT Site Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for on-site and remote support of users across the bank's global offices.
- Assist in coordinating schedules across region and globally
- Coordinate deadlines on all deliverables related to the project
- Assist in monitoring team progresses
- Coordinate client support efforts
- Assist in preparing progress and planning documentation when necessary for reporting
- Work with vendors on project milestone deliverables
- Work with vendors on setup and configuration of the environments
To succeed in the role, the IT Site Project Coordinator must have strong technical skills in addition to customer service and teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge in IT infrastructure
- Proven track record of successfully troubleshooting complex cases, performing case analysis and managing user expectations
- Possess project coordination experience
This is a great opportunity for those looking to gain exposure into global projects. This company is known in its industry for its culture and internal growth.
If you are a talented and focused IT specialist seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1875098 Cynthia Cheung