Regional Product Delivery/Engagement Manager
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 fmcg 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A new Regional Product Delivery/Engagement Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading global FMCG company.
About the Regional Product Delivery/Engagement Manager Role:
You will be covering the APAC region and responsible for working with cross-functional business units and multi-service partners to deliver/drive innovative business improvement solutions with a focus on customer and commercial functions.
- Prepare and initiate platform roll-out in the various markets together with the local project lead/regional product lead and the development team
- Timely and successful roll-out of B2B platform and customer adoption
- Full delivery on time and in full to prioritised list of markets/countries
- Smooth business transition from existing situation to digital B2B way of working
- Be the voice of the customer - gathering user insights and needs, defining requirements for features together with the project lead
- Assist the assigned market with competitive analysis, market positioning and business case development
- Use a customer-centric mindset within a B2B business, define customer needs and respective solutions
- Support the product lead to develop acceptance criteria and customer demonstrations (review US designs, trouble shoot user issues/bugs)
- Gather business requirements through leading functional and kick-off workshops as the engagement/delivery manager
- Keep leadership up to date on development progress across market
To succeed in this Regional Product Delivery/Engagement Manager role, you must have the ability to dive deep into the various markets, engage with local teams and possess a keen understanding of commercial IT solutions and its delivery.
- Minimum of seven years' experience in an e-commerce product environment
- Minimum bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in business and IT
- Experience in and knowledge of B2B e-commerce solutions and with agile methodologies, preferably with some FMCG industry experience
If you are a driven and focused platform/project delivery manager or equivalent, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim