Salary SGD7500 - SGD10000 per monthCONTRACTOR
Consultant Aaron Wong (R1879144)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new Programme PMO job based in Singapore has just become available at a global bank.
About the Programme PMO Role:
You will be part of the bank's wider efforts to increase efficiency and improve the digital experience of clients and RMs in the private banking and wealth management space.
- Programme Governance
- Manage the programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the product delivery teams
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data. Own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought
- Maintain the Programme Execution Document, detailing the budget, scope, resource and benefits for the programme; support the Accountable Executive in presenting the PED for approval by the Portfolio Governance Committee and for formally accepting subsequent changes
- Implement and maintain the processes for reporting progress from Agile delivery teams to the programme and portfolio steering groups; keep all stakeholders informed of status
- Ensure the programme has an effective structure for the management of risks and issues; that they are identified, maintained, reviewed, addressed and escalated in a timely manner
- Responsible for alignment of the programme governance with the bank's standards, working closely with ePMO to define the implementation of the standards within the programme management plan
- Provide a programme quality assurance capability; conduct scheduled and ad hoc reviews of all programme materials, and ensure that programme data is complete and accurate in the enterprise reporting system (clarity)
- Financial Management
- Prepare the programme budget as part of the PED and maintain it through the duration of the programme
- Work with ITO Finance and other groups to provide an accurate view of actual spend; track and provide evidence for accruals, recharges and third party spend
- Ensure accurate and realistic forecasts are maintained; monitor and follow up on variances; support the Accountable Executive in meeting the programme’s financial commitments in each year and over the life of the programme
- Encourage and enforce high standards of quality, accuracy and consistency in all project and programme logs, trackers and reporting materials
- Identify impact on critical processes within the Bank’s operational risk framework, and work with process owners and project teams to ensure robust controls
- Develop commercialisation plans and training material, co-ordinate briefings, design and execute communication plans; gather feedback post-implementation, and track benefits captured
- Participate in review meetings and identify/highlight any potential issue that may impact project’s cost, timeline and/or scope and work with concerned stakeholders for its early resolution
- Coordinate with Regional and Country counterparts / stakeholders in delivering the above; role is global, physical location is with the global PBWM team in Singapore; may require occasional travel depending on specific projects
To succeed in this Programme PMO role, you should have prior banking experience as PMO with strong practical knowledge of project or programme delivery in an Agile environment.
- At least four years' banking experience as a Programme PMO, or as a senior PMO, within a large scale multi-year programme, or within a global private banking or wealth management business; consulting experience at a top tier firm also preferred
- PMP or CAPM certification preferred
- Excellent knowledge of programme governance disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance)
- Strong practical knowledge of project or programme delivery in an Agile environment
- Experience in managing external vendors, preferably with working knowledge of the bank's global sourcing process and standards
- Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong skills in conceptual and quantitative problem-solving, aligning a broad range of stakeholders from multiple functions, and executing against a tightly-defined timeline
- Excellent professional skills, including verbal, presentation and written communication skills; ability to simultaneously “see the big picture” and manage the details of implementation; ability to follow through on execution
- Experience in one or more of the following product areas (FX, Mutual Funds, Equities, Derivatives, Lending, WM Advisory, Bancassurance)
- Demonstrated knowledge of wealth management or private banking processes and technology systems
- Experience in lean / six sigma process improvement preferred
This is a global bank that offers rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven and seek to take your career forward with an industry leader, this Programme PMO role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1879144 Aaron Wong