APAC Group Strategy VP
Salary SGD130000 - SGD250000 per annum + AttractiveFULL_TIME
Consultant Aaron Wong
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-21 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
A new APAC Group Strategy VP job based in Singapore has just become available at a global investment bank. The company will be undergoing expansion with a strong focus on Japanese, Hong Kong and Vietnamese markets.
About the APAC Group Strategy VP Role:
Reporting to the Group Head of Strategy, you will be part of a division that provides an independent “check and challenge” function around the strategies for the group, with a primary focus on ensuring decisions are made in the best interests of shareholders, and providing implementation and execution excellence for group-wide projects. Projects are high profile, senior management sponsored and focused on delivery of tangible commercial benefits.
- Supporting key global projects leveraging strategic and technical skill set
- Supporting regional management on business management projects and preparing internal / external management presentations
- Playing a key role in project teams assisting in the design and implementation of strategic solutions across the group, supporting projects for M&A, disruptive technologies, etc.
- Managing relationships, collaborating and coordinating with internal stakeholders across group strategy, the group and in individual businesses
- Developing thinking around strategically important issues, including
- Independently identifying analyses that are required, assigning to self or others and managing integration to conclusions
- Leveraging network and personal knowledge to source required information internally and externally
- Preparing synthesised summaries of key insights and presenting analysis and insight in a professional format with strong attention to detail
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, enterprise-wide risk management framework and internal policies and standards
To succeed in this APAC Group Strategy VP role, you should have strong project management capabilities and knowledge of key banking/financial services performance drivers, risk concepts and regulatory development.
- Knowledge of key banking / financial services performance drivers, risk concepts and regulatory developments
- Minimum three to five years' work experience from a strategy consulting firm, investment banking role or corporate strategy department of a blue chip financial services company would be advantageous
- Strong numeracy skills
- Creative mindset with a strong interest in strategic projects
- Project management capability and judgement to appropriately prioritise activities to deliver to tight deadlines within a high-pressure environment; multi-tasking where required
- High energy with the ability to inspire and lead others
- Strong communication skills
- Recognised degrees from well-known universities are advantageous
- Able to develop relationships and work in a team environment
This is a global investment bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and are looking to pursue the next phase of your career with an industry leader, this APAC Group Strategy VP role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for a private discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Aaron Wong