Senior/Project Manager (Merchant Acquisition/Payments)
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 11 October 2018 2018-10-112018-12-10 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Senior/Project Manager (Merchant Acquisition/Payments) job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading global software engineering and IT consulting company.
About the Senior/Project Manager (Merchant Acquisition/Payments) Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be leading a team to meet milestone deliverables and deadlines within Asia.
- Establish project plan, identify key milestones, critical path and dependencies
- Lead a team to meet key milestone deliverables and deadlines, including driving deliverables within the Asian region
- Work closely with the PMO to instil and ensure program governance, while performing all required program reporting in a timely fashion
- Examine project progress and maintain project plan
- Identify, track and resolve risks and issues in the RAID log, which may arise during the life cycle of the project; proactively propose mitigating actions
- Work closely with BA team to drive requirements gathering phase and delivery signed off BRD
- Coordinate preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing and User sign-off
- Issue regular and accurate project status reports and institute progress meetings to keep stakeholders informed
- Track project resources and timelines
To succeed in this Senior/Project Manager (Merchant Acquisition/Payments) role, you must have the strong project management skills, an ability to engage and manage stakeholders, and possess experience in merchant acquisition space.
- Minimum degree in Computing Science or Masters in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum experience in merchant acquisition space
- Minimum seven years' working experience as a Project/Program Manager in financial services/payments industry
- Good understanding of business project life cycle in addition to System Development Life Cycle
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience of partnering with IT in Scrum model would be an advantage
This leading global provider of software engineering and IT consulting service has an outstanding reputation and presence in Singapore within its field. Having region-wide client-facing migration projects on hand, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to hone your skills by transforming payments, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior/Project Manager (Merchant Acquisition/Payments) role.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim