IT Project Manager
Salary SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month
Consultant Geraldine Lee (R1872856)
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-10-31 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, this global IT industry leader within the consumer world has a job opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join its regional division based in Singapore.
About the IT Project Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing projects.
- Lead and manage projects, from the initial proposal through completion
- Manage the desktop upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, including data backup, email archiving, BitLocker encryption and mobile/hardware upgrades
- Provide innovative solutions focused on the clients' needs
- Build the project team by leveraging existing resources and defining additional toolsets, scheduling assignments, monitoring and reviewing deliverables of project teams and ensuring successful delivery and implementation
- Secure/ensure resource allocation and availability, both internal and external (vendors)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
To succeed in this IT Project Manager role, you should have prior project/program management experience with excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Seven years' project/program management experience
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 7
- Previous experience migrating applications, testing and validations
- Knowledge of imaging, backup and restoral
- Experience on SCCM is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
If you have a successful track record of managing IT Projects in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting IT Project Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1872856 Geraldine Lee