APAC PMO/Competency Lead
Salary SGD9000 - SGD10500 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An APAC PMO/Competency Lead job based in Singapore has just become available at one of the world's esteemed financial organisations to lead process, tools and resource management in Asia.
About the APAC PMO/Competency Lead Role:
Leading the Project Management Process, Tools & Resource Management function in APAC, you will be responsible for the development, maintenance, enhancement, providing training and advisory support of the project lifecycle frameworks.
Some of the key initiatives are to promote adoption of project management tools, lead the regionalisation of project management process and tools, and drive activities contributing to the technology organisation’s manpower resource planning and management.
- Provide leadership in developing, enhancing and maintaining Project Life Cycle (PLC)
- Framework, includes providing advisory to PMs across the region on the interpretation and adoption
- Lead and manage Regional roll-out of Project Management Process and tools to the regional branches
- Promote PLC and standard Project Management tools as the standardised process and tools in the region
- Drive the adoption and utilisation of PlanView tool
- Transform Resource Centre Templates to achieve simplification
- Transform Project Management Training Framework; develop and enhance training materials for Project Management Process and Tools
- Establish regular training programs for new joiners and refresher course
- Collaborate with other regional office and Head Office to facilitate standardisation at global level
- Work with the departmental resource leaders and PMs on manpower resource situation
- Demand vs Supply forecast for projects and BAU activities; to provide visibility to Management and HODs including Head Office
- Update ASO Management and stakeholders monthly on resource management situation
- Create and maintain Resource Management Framework
- Lead and manage the monthly process of resource data collection, consolidation, data validation, data analysis, reporting and action planning; ensure reporting timelines are all on target
- Provide necessary support to perform resource variance analysis to facilitate action planning
- Define and execute resource management initiatives to improve the process, including but not limited to resource report automation and enhancement
- Provide business analyst support to the new resource management automation (tools) project
- Update and maintain all resource management related documentation and manuals
- Track and monitor deliverables status regularly to ensure that they are completed as scheduled
- Support all audit and inspection queries and activities in these areas
To succeed in this APAC PMO/Competency Lead role, you should have a keen eye for detail and possess excellent communication skills.
- Experience in leading successful teams and orchestrating a team to achieve results
- Hands on, meticulous and have an interest and an eye for detail
- Possess excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- Knowledge of Project Management Processes, PMP trained and certified (preferred)
- Project management experience (at least five years' experience in mid-sized projects)
- Business analyst skills preferred
- Prior experience in resource management and resource planning of projects
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is a renowned financial organisation that needs no introduction.
If you are driven and seek an opportunity to work for an industry-leading company, this APAC PMO/Competency Lead role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today for this exciting role.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera