Director PM - Client Onboarding
Salary SGD180000 - SGD240000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-26 banking 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A director-level Senior Project Manager job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading private bank. You will be part of the bank's aggressive transformation plans.
About the Director PM - Client Onboarding Role:
Pegged at a director level, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for providing project management oversight for transformational projects related to the client information space i.e. client onboarding and KYC domain.
- End-to-end oversight and hands-on project management skills through initiation, planning, analysis, design, testing, implementation as well as roll-out/stabilisation and entails regular contacts with both technology and business stakeholders
- Provide timely updates to all stakeholders (including C-level stakeholders) on the progress of the projects, major milestones and risks to projects on a regular as well as need-to basis
- Provide leadership and facilitate work of cross-functional project teams by clarifying project objectives and defining tactics necessary to accomplish these objectives
- Drive cross-functional team members to develop detailed project schedules and milestones, project plans, budget, scope, timeline and risks and risk mitigation plans to meet project requirements while maintaining positive team morale
- Develop project budgets and integrate project costs into the programme-level budgets and financial forecasts
- Own and maintain a project schedule and issues and risk list; continually manage project expectations with team members, stakeholders and programme manager within the technology and business groups by monitoring progress against the plan, escalating problems and issues that impact cost, scope or schedule and notifying affected departments
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from various project streams, and oversee the preparation and organisation of Project Steering Committees
- Manage assigned internal project team members (from business and IT) as well as external implementation partners such as software vendors or technology consultancies; in particular, manage the strategic relationship with the product vendors as well as service integrators that help the bank manage application support, development and testing activities
To succeed in this Director PM - Client Onboarding role, you should have at least 12 years' project management experience and good understanding of client onboarding.
- At least 12 years' PM experience in a complex and heterogeneous IT landscape
- Good understanding of the end-to-end client onboarding space
- Experience in the private banking space will be highly advantageous
- Excellent team and organisational leadership skills working with senior management and individual contributors
- Ability to synthesise complex or diverse information; analyse situations, define key objectives, and develop strategies and action plans to ensure successful results for the project
- Able to communicate clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and write clearly and effectively at a high level; must have strong presentation and group facilitation skills
- Good understanding of project management methodologies; demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and coordinate a various streams within a project and manage a cross-functional project team to deliver on time and within budget
- Knowledge and experience in workflow systems ( PEGA or APPWAY) will be an advantage
This is a leading private bank that needs no introduction.
If you are keen to pursue a dynamic career with one of the world's top leading private banks, this Director PM - Client Onboarding role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or contact me for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera