Project Manager (Commercial Systems - FMCG)
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 28 September 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading global FMCG company is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager (Commercial Systems - FMCG) in Singapore. In this job, you will be tasked to work with cross-functional business units and multi-service partners to deliver/drive innovative business improvement solutions with a focus on customer and commercial functions.
About the Project Manager (Commercial Systems - FMCG) Role:
Based in Singapore, you will be tasked to work with cross-functional business units and multi-service partners to deliver/drive innovative business improvement solutions with a focus on customer and commercial functions.
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation of customer (commercial) IT solutions, from definition, initiation, planning, implementation to operation-state (including documentation, problem and resolution management) across APAC
- Project lead with multi-functional, regional, business units to manage and deliver the agreed solutions, sprints and releases within the timeline and budget
- Work with APAC IT Lead, Customer (Commercial) Systems to ensure best practices, meet established criteria for business value, cost, time-to-deliver, SLAs and scalability
- Responsible and accountable for leading business digital transformation and solution implementation in e-commerce (B2B, B2C and e-payment solutions) and customer and commercial execution (Salesforce automation, RTM and customer service excellence e.g. IoT)
- Drive innovative business improvements; develop new insights into solutions that result in organisational improvements in a matrix, complex business; promote a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking
To succeed in this Project Manager (Commercial Systems - FMCG) role, you must have the ability to engage with key stakeholders and possess a keen understanding of customer (commercial) IT solutions and its delivery.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related
- Experience in FMCG industry, with exposure to customer/commercial functions
- Minimum five to seven years' strong track record in leading, delivering and managing complex regional IT and business digital transformation solutions in a large global corporation with multiple stakeholders, multi-functions and cross-country IT delivery teams
- Deep understanding of SDLC and project management, particularly Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong experience in management, evaluation and negotiation with multiple service providers/vendors
- Experience in the following technology is a bonus:
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, e-commerce platforms for B2B, B2C, B2B2C, O2O
- Payment solutions
- Date warehouse and data management tools (preferably Tableau, Power BI)
- IoT technologies
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Certifications in PMP/Agile/Scrum/BA will be preferred
If you are a driven and focused project manager or equivalent, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim