Salary SGD6000 - SGD8500 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 it 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Project Manager job based in Singapore has just become available in a growing and established IT services company specialising in advanced telecommunications solutions.
About the Project Manager Role:
Due to the growing volume of turn-key projects in the field of telecommunications, you will be playing a key role in the IT team's continued development and success in managing resources and ensuring smooth implementation and deliveries.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/customers for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress whilst contributing technical knowledge/advice
- Use appropriate verification techniques to managed changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you should have prior technical experience in telecommunications, IP telephony or data networking.
- Minimum degree in relevant field
- Minimum four to six years' technical experience in telecommunications, IP telephony or data networking industry
- Comfortable with occasional travelling
This leading professional services firm has a growing reach including top-tier customers within the region and places a great emphasis on employees’ personal growth. With its growing clientele and exciting technology transformation, this is an exciting time to join the company.
If you are a team player with a strong technical background and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a flexible mindset.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim