Technical Project Manager
Salary SGD7000 - SGD11000 per month
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A well-known financial services company has a job opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join its growing team in Singapore.
About the Technical Project Manager Role:
You will be responsible for managing end-to-end a variety of complex, tech and digital projects across the organisation.
- Overall quality, budget and schedule for technical projects
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritise workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met
- Relentlessly improve communication and resource allocation methods to ensure productivity and quality stays high as the team scales and product gets more complex
- Optimise process to balance between speed and scalability and continuously improve the efficiency of the current processes
- Inspire and influence the team to achieve goals through effective leadership
- Identify potential impacts to project budget, schedule, and quality
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting data for respective projects, reporting to upper management as necessary
- Work across the department to roll out new initiatives and meeting targets
- Travel to oversee the projects at the various stages
To succeed in this Technical Project Manager role, you should have good problem-solving skills and strong knowledge of system implementation.
- Experienced Project Manager with strong system implementation knowledge
- A resourceful problem solver, with a strong sense of ownership
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and create order in chaos
- Outstanding in interpersonal communications and excellent at rallying the team
- Experience in technology/e-commerce/payments companies, project management or management consulting is a plus
- Degree related to Computer Science/Business Analytics is a plus
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be open to travel across SEA
This is a renowned financial services company that needs no introduction.
If you are an experienced and proactive Project Manager with a track record of successful deliverables, this is the role for you. Apply today or call me to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell