Project Manager, SEA
Salary SGD10000 - SGD13000 per month
Consultant Sarah Bell (R1769173)
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 financial-services 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting and well-known financial services company has a job opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join its SEA team based in Singapore.
About the Project Manager, SEA Role:
You will be responsible for managing end-to-end a variety of complex projects across the organisation.
- Overall quality, budget and schedule for project
- Full process oversight of different countries, mainly in Southeast Asia
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritise workload within the group to ensure that project timelines are met
- Relentlessly improve communication and resource allocation methods to ensure productivity and quality stays high as the team scales and product gets more complex
- Optimise process to balance between speed and scalability and continuously improve the efficiency of the current processes
- Inspire and influence the team to achieve goals through effective leadership
- Identify potential impacts to project budget, schedule, and quality
- Generate and continuously maintain reporting data for respective projects, reporting to upper management as necessary
- Work across the department to roll out new initiatives and meeting targets
- Travel to oversee the projects at the various stages
To succeed in this Project Manager, SEA role, you should have good interpersonal skills and be highly organised.
- Six to eight years' experience of all phases of the design process with strong business sense
- A resourceful problem solver, with a strong sense of ownership
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and create order in chaos
- Outstanding in interpersonal communications and excellent at rallying the team
- Experience in technology/e-commerce/payments companies, project management or management consulting is a plus
- Degree related to Computer Science/Business Analytics is a plus
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be open to travel across SEA
This is a renowned financial services company that needs no introduction.
If you are an experienced and proactive Project Manager with a track record of successful deliverables, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769173 Sarah Bell