Project Manager (Continuous Improvement)
Salary SGD120000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading global law firm is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager (Continuous Improvement) in Singapore. In this job, you will be responsible for delivering improvement projects that change the way complex legal services are delivered to clients.
About the Project Manager (Continuous Improvement) role:
Based in Singapore, you will be working with the Portfolio Manager on the planning and delivery of prioritised projects that change the way legal services are delivered.
- Achieve stakeholder buy-in for delivering projects within agreed timescales through to handover
- Work collaboratively with project team members from other business service departments and on occasion, coach them to deliver new solutions for delivering legal work to clients
- Involvement with diverse set of stakeholder groups and cross-functional departments in business services and may also involve lawyers and/or clients
- Lead/guide project teams and apply their experience to determine an optimal approach in complex and multi-dimensional environments
- Identification and resolution of potential areas of conflict, and managing all aspects of change across a diverse set of stakeholder communities
- Run improvement workshops and seminars for clients and senior associates to help them understand how to adapt to the changing legal environment and technology platforms
- Coach colleagues from other business service teams to deliver change projects of their own, including using technology, matter management approaches or process improvement
- Deliver change, communication and training plans to the respective office or practice area that enable lawyers and partners to change the way they deliver their matters
- Facilitate workshops to design approaches for delivering specific matters that ensures appropriate use of the best delivery toolkit resulting in a world-class client experience
To succeed in this Project Manager (Continuous Improvement) role, you must have the ability to manage stakeholders and possess a keen understanding of project management and continuous improvement.
- Minimum degree in any relevant field (Business, Finance, Science, Computing, Law, etc.)
- Minimum Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
- Prior experience in end-to-end business transformations/process improvement training and projects
- Open to some international travel and occasional weekend work (for example, if training courses are scheduled at weekends)
This global legal market leader seeks to attract and retain the best people through constant growth and development initiatives. With a commitment to continually tap into new technologies to drive efficiency, this is an exciting time to join the company in its development.
If you are a talented and focused consultant/project management professional or equivalent, this Project Manager (Continuous Improvement) job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim