Tech Consultant (In-house)
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Sarah Lim (R1442693)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Tech Consultant (In-house) job in Singapore has just arisen at a reputable global law firm.
About the Tech Consultant (In-house) role:
In this role, you will be tasked to work within the team and with partners to implement and deliver legal platforms solutions to business clients.
- Work with Managers to ensure core matter controls are in place such as Engagement Terms, Working Parties List, matter plan, etc.
- Use the plan and resource model for the matter to help determine an upfront price/budget for the matter taking into consideration fee deals, efficiencies and profitability
- Support in managing client budget, process for finance reporting, highlighting potential issues around profitability, recovery and payment
- Support deal debriefs and post matter client engagement
- Work with other Legal Project Managers within the firm to share best practices, discuss any challenges or issues and innovate producing new tools and ways of working
- Gather feedback from Partners and Matter Managers and take actions to improve areas of development
- Assist with the successful implementation and delivery of Legal software/ platform solutions
- Regularly monitoring and reporting on product performance
- Conduct training/presentations for the Practice and its clients on how to use the products and services
To succeed in this Tech Consultant (In-house) role, you must have the ability to manage stakeholders and possess a keen understanding of project management and financials.
- Minimum degree in any relevant field (Business, Finance, Computing, Law, etc.)
- Minimum 2-3 years' consulting experience (in any field; technology or finance is a bonus)
- Minimum experience in management/ running of change projects
- Ability to use and good working knowledge of platforms and supporting technology, including early case assessment solutions, e-discovery review platforms and electronic bundling platforms
This leading global law firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value placed on career growth and path. With a new project to tap into new technologies to drive efficiencies, this is an exciting time to join in its development.
If you are a talented and focused consultant/ project management professional or equivalent, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1442693 Sarah Lim