IT Digital Strategy Consultant
Salary SGD130000 - SGD180000 per annum + Attractive
Consultant Valerie Corera (R1332085)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created IT Digital Strategy Consultant job based in Singapore has just been made available at a prominent global bank. As part of this newly-created team, you will be the bridge between the COO and Tech team, and will work alongside the innovation team on IT strategy solutions for the bank.
About the IT Digital Strategy Consultant role:
As part of the APAC Design office, your role will cut across all product divisions in the bank, including Private Banking, Lending, Investment Banking and Capital Markets. You will serve as an in-house consultant and work with various business heads, including the COO and country teams to determine how technology can be used to improve processes or operating models.
The second part of the role entails some governance by ensuring that the budgeting for the delivery teams are done right and performing ongoing architecture governance aligning the teams with the bank's over aching change agenda.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders, platform owners and technology leads to define and maintain target state blueprints for the division
- You will lead functional and architecture deep dives towards solving business and operating model challenges and technology pain points
- You will support the effective functioning of the Architecture Governance forum
- Support Change the Bank Programs in design decisions to ensure delivery of quality and sustainable solutions
- You will drive the alignment of IT Spend (Change the Bank and Run the Bank) towards achieving the target state objectives, reduction of spend on non-strategic applications and overall reduction in IT complexity
To succeed in this IT Digital Strategy Consultant role, you should have a good understanding of financial products and services and possess strong analytical capabilities.
- 5 to 7 years' experience with consulting firms in the digital or technology strategy space
- Management consultants with some exposure to or strong appreciation for the technology strategy/solutions space are strong encouraged to apply
- Good understanding of financial products and services, especially in the wealth management or/and investment banking/capital markets industry
- Strong partner management skills with ability to balance multiple viewpoints and influence the outcomes
- Solid skills in developing effective presentations targeting diverse partners
- Possess strong analytical capabilities and ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- A self-starter, highly motivated and striving for the highest standards of quality as well as readiness to focus and commit to deliver management information on tight schedules
- Proven planning and communication skills with various partners levels
This is a leading global bank that needs no introduction. If you are keen to take your career forward with an industry leader, this IT Digital Strategy Consultant job is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.