Payments Project Manager
Consultant Houda ElAlaoui (R1659282)
Date posted 10 April 2017
A leading payments company is looking for a Project Manager to look after one of its biggest M&A projects.
About the Payments Project Manager Role:
You will be overseeing the end to end integration project post M&A.
- Identify and schedule project deliverable, milestones and required activities and tasks
- Provide leadership a to project team members
- Implement project communication plans
- Monitor project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel, and modify schedules or plans as required
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation
- Ensures and balances the availability of the required skills and competencies across project teams within the program
- Risk management and escalation
To be successful in this Payments Project Manager role, you ideally will possess a minimum of 9 years in Infrastructure and Application projects management and a strong knowledge of the payments processes and industry.
Keys requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of project management methodology and experience or familiarity with major defined PM approaches (Agile, PMI, Prince2)
- Strong knowledge of
- Experience in M&A projects is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are keen to explore this new opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui