PM/BA in Regulatory Change
Salary SGD120000 - SGD200000 per annum
Consultant SuJen Khoo (R1547573)
Date posted 23 March 2017
An exciting permanent hybrid PM/BA in Regulatory Change job has just become available at one of the most reputable financial institutions. Reporting directly to the Program Manager, this is a role for an experienced Business Analyst with experience in trade reporting regulatory projects within an investment bank.
About the PM/BA in Regulatory Change Role:
In this business critical role, you will be integral as part of the Regulatory Change team to liaise with various senior stakeholders to perform business analysis and project management activities.
- Perform requirement gathering and address compliance gaps within the team for trade reporting regulatory projects
- Familiar with business analysis activities that includes preparing business requirement documents, functional specification, prepare and review test cases
- Project manage and drive regulatory changes within aggressive timelines with adherence to standards and handle risk management activities
- Manage relationship with senior and global internal stakeholders that includes Transaction Reporting, Compliance, Legal and other Technology functions, as well as external stakeholders such as Regulators etc
- Partner with vendors for reconciliation activities in conjunction with project deliverables
- Collaborate with technology team to design and deliver trade reporting reconciliation solution to and process
To succeed in this PM/BA in Regulatory Change role, you will need 7 to 10 years' working experience in business analysis and project delivery, preferably within regulatory change within financial services.
- Familiar with trade reporting regulatory projects
- Good understanding of pre and post trade reconciliation
- Solid business analysis skills including preparing business requirement documents, functional specifications and writing test cases
- Experience of delivering solutions with either in-house/vendor Trade reporting and/or Reconciliation systems
- Good understanding of trade life cycle process
- Knowledge on the OTC regulations like Dodd Frank Reporting, EMIR, MAS, HKMA, MiFID1 reporting is highly desirable
This financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo