Program / Portfolio Manager
Salary SGD100000 - SGD150000 per annum
Consultant SuJen Khoo (R1547573)
Date posted 23 February 2017
An exciting Program / Portfolio Manager job has just become available at one of the most reputable financial institutions. Reporting directly to the Program Director, this is a role for an experienced Program Manager with experience of handling portfolio of projects for clients on boarding processes in the corporate banking space.
About the Program / Portfolio Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible in handling portfolio of projects for client on boarding processes in the corporate banking space.
- You will be accountable on the program delivery and quality services for the end to end client on boarding life cycle, adhering to regulatory compliance
- You will be working with business architecture team and across different work streams to initiate project planning and ensure all phases of deliverable are on schedule
- Responsible in identifying and assessing risks, issues and dependencies are tracked and resolved in timely manner
- Ensure that project disciplines and SLAs are being adhered
- Good in managing and influencing senior stakeholders across Business and Technology in the Program
To succeed in the Change Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business stakeholders, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possess near to or more than 10 years' working experience delivering large scale business change projects in regulatory or client on boarding process
- Familiar with client on boarding processes and client due diligence for corporate or institutional clients
- Familiar with AML, KYC, Tax and Financial market regulation
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Business and Technology within institutional or corporate banking
- Ability to influence and engage with individual across all levels within the organisation
This Financial Institution is a recognised and established leader in banking arena in Singapore. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Program / Portfolio Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1547573 Su Jen Khoo